Shake Your Way to Clear Acne: Make an Aloe Face Mask
Acne can be embarrassing, painful, and difficult to live with. It’s no wonder that so many people are looking for ways to get rid of it! There are a variety of over-the-counter acne treatments on the market, but they’re not always effective for everyone. Today we’ll show you how to make your own aloe face mask that could help clear up your acne in as little as two weeks! In case you need something else, you should learn where to buy environ skin care products and get the best deal.
You will need:
A small aloe plant or two leaves of a larger one. (if you can’t find an aloe plant, cypress needles are also said to work.)
– A bowl for the water.
– Two tablespoons of baking soda and about half a cup’s worth of alum powder in separate bowls near the stove top; if using cypress needles instead, use just enough boiling water to cover them completely and let stand until cool before adding it to your mix)
– Warm tap water from the sink (about three cups).
– One egg white beaten with one tablespoon milk or yogurt *If you have dry skin issues as well such as winter weather conditions, add more than that. If not, keep it simple.
– One teaspoon of jojoba oil or almond oil for softening the skin.
– A clean towel to dry your face with after you wash it off, some foundation (optional), and a small container with an airtight lid that will allow you to shake up the mask easily before applying it.
Instructions: – Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them together in a bowl if necessary; don’t let any heat from either ingredient warm up anything else! This is important because otherwise the mixture won’t turn out right. Stir well until they’re mixed completely together. You should have something resembling oatmeal cookie dough consistency now–not too thick but not watery either.